Your Shopping CartYour shopping cart is empty.
Online and In-Store Sales Policy, Return Policy, and Shipping Policy:
Ashley Rene’s is a Full Service Prom and Pageant retailer with a brick & mortar physical location where customers shop daily. When you place an order on our website we will treat you with the same care and respect that we extend to our in-store customers. Unfortunately, since we will not have the opportunity to meet you in person, you will not be able to receive the full extent of our passion for customer service. However, as an online customer please be assured that:
- We will do everything possible to make sure that your order is filled in a timely basis and that your shipment will arrive exactly when and how you expected.
- We will communicate with you personally after receiving your order.
- We will address all important contingencies, including confirming that your item will be received in time for your wear date.
- We will issue a full credit if, due to unforeseen circumstances, your item cannot be shipped in time for your wear date and that we will inform you of this occurrence in a timely manner.
- In the unlikely event that we ship you a different style or size than you ordered please contact us at email@example.com for a full refund with 48 hours of receiving your package. The item must be returned within given timeline and in new, unworn, unaltered condition with tags still attached or return will not be processed. Photos may need to be provided.
- Please be sure you select the correct color and size you intend to order when adding to cart. Please note dye lots may vary slightly from swatches & photos. Your order will be shipped complete to your confirmation page. Please check this page carefully prior to confirming and submitting your order. No returns, refunds, or exchanges will be allowed if you mis-order.
- All merchandise is carefully inspected prior to shipping. In the unlikely event an item you receive is damaged or damaged during shipment you must immediately contact us firstname.lastname@example.org All claims must be made within 48 hours of receiving the package and photos must be provided. No exceptions will be made after 48 hours. The item must be returned within given timeline and in new, unworn, unaltered condition with tags still attached or the return will not be processed.
- We will provide you with a tracking number to the email address on your order when your item has shipped. Please ensure you provide the correct shipping address and track your package with the provided tracking number to ensure your item arrives to you safely. Any claims must be made within 48 hours of tracking being "Delivered". We are not responsible for stolen packages.
Due to the nature of special occasion merchandise no returns, credits, exchanges, or cancellations will be issued for online or in store purchases for any other reasons other than those indicated above. All payments on layaways are also final sale. Please be sure of the size and color before placing your order. In stock dresses are purchased "as is" and alterations are not included. Special order dresses cannot be cancelled or refunded for any reason once your transacation has been processed. Any Clearance Merchandise cannot be returned for any reason. Items made to custom measurements will be FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason.
Please note that due to the high demand of dresses in our store we allow each customer to have three dresses off of the sales floor at one time. This process allows each of our customers to get the opportunity to see all of our inventory as well as to get a better idea on the best style, fit, and color that best suits them. Everyone is welcome to repeat this process as many times as needed until they find "the one" during their appointment time! We do require appointments for in store shopping so we can provide you with the quality customer service you deserve! Please call us at 574-522-7766 or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment. We highly recommend making appointments in advance during peak times such as prom season and weekends. Please note as of January 2019, we do not register our prom dresses due to the inability to control internet sales, including our own. We do often have one of a kind dresses in store. Please ask your sales consultant for more information.
In stock dresses will ship within 2-3 business days from the time your order is placed. Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your order once confirmation and tracking number has been emailed to you. Free Ground Shipping is available for all orders over $150 anywhere in the United States. Expedited shipping is available upon request, however, it will be subject to an addtional fee at the customers expense. If you are in need of expedited shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org International shipping is not available at this time - we apologize for any inconvenience. We are unable to guarantee transit time of packages once they leave our store and tracking number has been provided. All of our merchandise is carefully packaged and inspected prior to being shipped. In the event that the package that has been sent to you is damaged or damaged during shipment we ask that you immediately contact us at 574-522-7766. All claims must be made within 48 hours of receiving the package. Photos will need to be provided via email to email@example.com No exceptions will be made after 48 hours.
Ashley Rene’s provides a free layaway program for Prom, Pageant, and Social Occasion dresses. At this time a 50% down initial deposit is required for all in stock & special order dresses. Payments on a layaway must be made every 30 days after the original purchase date. You will be notified when the 30 day mark has passed. If your layaway has not been fulfilled after 90 days, the payee’s deposit and past payments will be forfeited and all merchandise will return to the sales floor to be sold to the general public. The layaway must be paid for in its entirety before the wear date or alterations begin. No refunds, returns, or exchanges will be allowed on dresses in layaway, including deposits and all payments received.
Most dress manufacturers provide size charts to aid in choosing the correct size, as formal dresses run differently than normal clothing. It is important to measure carefully in order to get the most accurate measurements. Size charts are helpful in determining size but may not always be perfect. Keep in mind that it is much easier to take in a dress if the dress is too big than it is to let out a dress if it is too small. If you are measuring different sizes in the bust, waist, and hips, we recommend ordering the largest size you are measuring. Always plan to have your dress altered. Most dresses require alterations in order to get the most perfect fit. Please call Ashley Rene’s at 574-522-7766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any sizing questions before placing your order as all sales are final. All custom measurement dresses are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Custom measurement gowns typically will still need minor alterations for a perfect fit.
Please note that the prices that you see on our website reflect the Designer’s Suggested Retail Price [MSRP]. The designers that we represent do not allow their collections to be displayed on a website for a lower price than the MSRP price that you see on our website. If you see a lower price on any other website for the exact style from the same designer than you can KNOW FOR CERTAIN that website is producing and selling counterfeit dresses or gowns of inferior quality and shipping them as originals. We do everything we can to keep the prices on our website accurate and consistent with what the designer is charging for each style at the current time.
Please be aware that all gowns listed as "In Stock" are in store samples. All of our gowns are carefully displayed in our store in protective zipper bags. Our sales consultants do all zipping and unzipping of dresses to help our gowns stay in prestine condition. We check our inventory regularly for any damages or flaws, including prior to shipping any online orders. Please note that all garments are delicate, especially beaded and sequin gowns. Any damages, including beadloss, after the garment has left our store and been worn is the customers responsibility. Please handle with care.
If you have any questions about our Online Sales Policy or your purchase please contact us at 574-522-7766 or email@example.com so that we can address your concerns and answer your questions personally.